Even in these times of social isolation, you may still need to see your podiatrist. We want to assure you that we have implemented protocols to limit the number of people you encounter when you visit our office.
Here are our new guidelines for the age of coronavirus:
1. If you are experiencing (or have experienced within the last two weeks) a cough, runny nose, or difficulty breathing, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
2. If you or anyone in your family has traveled outside of the US, and/or cruised in the last two weeks, and/or been around someone possibly infected with the virus, please reschedule your appointment.
3. We are requesting that only the patient and caregivers enter the office. To minimize exposure, we ask that when possible the patient comes alone or brings only one additional person.
4. Physicians and Medical Assistants will sadly not shake your hand when introducing themselves but will ALWAYS deliver exceptional care with a smile.
5. Offices will continue sanitizing items and surfaces regularly used throughout the day as is our normal protocol.
6. At checkout, we will do our best to provide clean writing instruments but highly recommend bringing and using your own pen when possible.
7. Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon arrival and departure from your appointment. Restrooms are also always available for washing your hands with soap and water if you prefer.
8. We ask that all diabetic and elderly patients please wear a mask when they are in the office.
9. Finally, the physicians and staff at Atlantic Foot & Ankle Specialists have all been tested and are free of the Covid-19 virus.
We will continue to follow the recommendations from the CDC, state, and local officials regarding COVID-19. Please call our office if you have any concerns. With our new phone system, we can be reached and are available 24/7 for any emergencies. Phone: 912.988.3323